Monday, December 20, 2010

My fist Show...

    Finally the day has come and gone and I am still in utter amazement at just how perfectly my first show went. I have been a bundle of nerves the last couple months but when the day finally came and I with the amazing help of the staff at Inkestry set up the photos for the show all my reservations faded away and the night went off without a hitch. The place was PACKED from start to finish and I was really touched at the amount of love I was shown.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that made it possible especially the Staff at Inkestry and my beautiful wife and family. Here are a couple of pictures from the night supplied to me from friends that were there, soon to come a video that will document the night from my extremely talented friend Sean McCauley.







No comments:

Post a Comment