Monday, April 12, 2010

I LOVE CLOUDS!!!!

  With all these storms we have been getting the clouds have been AMAZING! Needlessly to say I have almost got into four or five accidents looking up at them in my car driving along wishing I was not going to wherever I was going so I could just stare at them... I know I am strange... :). Anyway today was maybe the best of the lot. I had to go off to training just at MAGIC hour and was so upset I almost canceled so I could take some pictures..  But I was committed and tried not to think about it. Just as I was getting out after and the light had almost faded I got a phone call from a very close friend named Jacob Mullins who lives in a BEAUTIFUL location in SF. He was very excited I could tell and started to tell me about the pictures of the clouds he had just finished taking! I was laughing to myself and told him that I totally wanted to do what he had just done. I was so proud of him gettin out there and putting his new canon PowerShot SD940 IS Digital Elph through its paces I could hardly stand it :) Here is what he got ..... SO SO SO beautiful.... and yes that is the view from his house...



1 comment:

  1. Oooooh I love these! A perfect view of the Heavens ;)

    ReplyDelete