Thursday, February 18, 2010

Take your camera everywhere!

This is more a follow up post to the one I did on don't let people tell you your not a "photographer" because of the gear. Its up to you what you want to take pictures of obviously but how will you know what you like to shoot if you dont start by shooting everything... :) follow me?? I take my camera anyplace I go. Sometimes not my DSLR but some kid of camera to capture something I see on the fly. This is something I have been doing for a bit now and I think its really paying off. A snap here and a snap there. Shoot anything and everything. Soon you will start to develop your own style.This is yet another way to keep your creativity going.... If you noticed that's really what keeps me passionate about doing all the stuff that I do... CREATIVITY for me IS THE SPICE OF LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment